This ABC News veteran is leaving after 32 years at the network
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
ABC News anchor Ron Claiborne is leaving after 32 years at the network.
- Claiborne, who started as a general assignment reporter for the network, has spent nearly 15 years anchoring “Good Morning America Weekend.”
- The Sunday, Sept. 16 edition of “GMA Weekend” was his last.
- Claiborne will leave the network at the end of September.
- “A long, good run. Now it’s time to go,” he tweeted Sept. 15.
- The broadcast aired a tribute to Claiborne on Sunday.