‘Today’ announces seven new digital shorts, plus the return of favorites
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
- “Open Book” will feature Jenna Bush Hager interviewing celebs and notable personalities about the books that influenced them the most.
- “Redefining Dad” will feature Craig Melvin spotlighting real dads and their everyday lives.
- “#Cooking” will include Samah Dada demonstrating how to create food that looks great, tastes great and has a healthy twist.
- “Is Bigger Better?” will focus on oversized food items.
- “Modern Motherhood” will be a documentary-style short profiling real moms and the issues they are facing.
- “The Making Of” will profile people who have defied expectations in all realms, and at all ages.
- “Yes, She Can” is a female-empowerment series with stories of inspiring and successful women, and what it’s taken for them to get there.
These new series join returning ones:
- “Cold Cuts with Al Roker” a food focused segment.
- “Quoted by Hoda” a segment where co-anchor Hoda Kotb interviews celebrities about quotes that are meaningful to them.
- “Six Minute Marathon with Savannah,” where co-anchor Savannah Guthrie spends six minutes interviewing “friends of the show.”
- “Through Mom’s Eyes” a segment hosted by Sheinelle Jones, profiles the mothers of celebrities.
- “Survivors” focuses on the people who survive difficult situations and what happens after they fall out of the headlines.
“Today” also mentions that “more” series are also returning, but did not elaborate.
The digital shorts are produced by NBC News Digital and will be released, with varying frequencies, throughout the spring and summer of 2019.