Twitter still recovering from technical issues affecting main platform, Tweetdeck
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
- Reports of issues with logging in, sending DMs and notifications began popping up Tuesday and continue Wednesday morning.
- Twitter did post an update at 7:20 a.m. eastern that the problem is “just about fixed.”
- However, MixDex is among the millions of Twitter users still experiencing issues with Tweetdeck.
- The issues appear to affect both the Twitter.com platform as well as Tweetdeck, a tool Twitter offers that is focused on helping hardcore social media users and managers monitor and control multiple Twitter accounts, feeds and more at once.
- Tweetdeck as well as a variety of other similar tools are popular among newsrooms and media outlets.