Talk show host Wendy Williams finally returned to her namesake syndication show Monday, March 4, 2019.
Click here to read the full story »
- The host, who has been out on extended medical leave, hasn’t appeared in a new edition of the show in over two months.
- The show announced her return multiple times, only to delay them.
- Meanwhile, solo and panel guest hosts as well as reruns have occupied the timeslot.
- During her return episode, Williams did address rumors around reported trouble in her marriage — by denying any significant issues.
- She did, however, point out that marriages have ups and downs, but pledged her devotion to her husband, Kevin Hunter Sr.
- In addition, Williams also gave a hat tip to her doctors and even addressed the country’s current medical system.