Wendy Williams’ husband’s name removed from her talk show’s credits
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
- Kevin Hunter Sr. was last credited, as simply Kevin Hunter, as executive producer on the Thursday, April 18 show.
- However, his name was gone on Friday’s edition.
- Friday shows are typically taped Thursdays.
- Wendy Williams‘ legal name, which contains her soon to be ex-husband’s last name, Wendy Williams-Hunter, was listed as the sole executive producer on Friday’s show.
- Kevin Sr. was reportedly negotiating an exit deal from his role as EP on the show after Wendy filed for divorce and that has apparently come to pass.
- “Kevin Hunter is no longer an executive producer on ‘The Wendy Williams Show,’” said a spokesperson for the show, which is produced by Debmar-Mercury. “Debmar-Mercury wishes him well in his future endeavors.”
- Details of his exit were not released.
- The couple has a son, Kevin Hunter Jr.