When will Savannah Guthrie be back on ‘Today’?
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- Guthrie said she’s recovering well.
- Since her surgery, she’s been required to keep her face down for long stretches.
- However, she said she probably only has a day or two left of having to do that.
- Despite that, Guthrie said she likely won’t be back on “Today” until after the holidays — which may mean January 2020.
- “I was kind of wishing I could come in at the end of this week, but the truth is I still can’t see out of that right eye and also it looks a little weird,” she said.
- Guthrie injured her eye Nov. 21 when her son Charley accidentally hit her with a toy.
- Doctors tried laser treatment at first, but she ultimately had to undergo surgery Dec. 11.