Who is still advertising on Tucker Carlson’s show?
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
After reports that companies are pulling their ads from “Tucker Carlson Tonight” after comments he made a decade ago about women and child rape, we thought it would be interesting to take a look at who is still advertising on his show.
- On the Thursday, March 14, 2019 edition of “Tucker Carlson” — only seven distinct outside advertisers ran ads during the show in the Chicago market.
- Fox Sports, Fox Nation and Fox itself ran several spots as well.
- The seven companies advertising were: PODS, Leaf Filter, MyPhoto, My Pillow, Reputation Defender, ClearChoice and Purple.
- Of those, PODS ran two separate spots, as did Leaf Filter and MyPhoto.
- My Pillow, which is owned by Mike Lindell, a vocal supporter of Donald Trump who has made appearances at campaign events with Trump, ran two separate extended spots that seemed long to the point of just trying to fill time.
- Reputation Defender ran a spot that started, somewhat ironically, with the line “My reputation was trashed online.”
- Fox also promoted its own Auto Club 400 coverage, Fox Nation streaming service, “Hannity,” its Sirius XM Radio channels and a pay per view match during the show.
- Purple’s commercial, meanwhile, featured two male burglars falling asleep in a bed next to two male police officers.