Will Julie Chen appear on ‘The Talk’ this morning? Will she address Moonves scandal?
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
With husband Leslie Moonves’ exit at CBS being announced late Sunday and Season 9 of the Julie Chen-lead “The Talk” set for Monday, Sept, 10. 2018 some big questions remain — will Chen appear on the season premiere? Will she address her husband’s ouster?
- Chen has moderated the network’s daytime panel talker since Oct. 2010.
- Chen is married to former CBS CEO and chairman Moonves, who resigned Sunday, Sept. 9, following more sexual harassment allegations.
- Chen also hosts the network’s “Big Brother” reality series.
- Chen has been criticized for supporting her husband during the scandal and some speculate she could be on the way out.
- In its statement announcing Moonves departure, CBS did not mention Chen and the network has not responded to requests for comment about Chen’s future at the network, if she will appear on today’s episode of “The Talk” and, if so, how, if at all, she will address the Moonves issue.
— TVNewsMix (@TVNewsMix) September 10, 2018