Amazon is selling the Mueller Report
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
Amazon, which got its start selling books, is selling digital, audio and print copies of the Mueller Report.
- Thanks to third party sellers and alternative publishers, there are actually multiple versions of the report available for sale on Amazon.
- However, the version that ranks No. 1 in “History and Theory of Politics,” lists a “placeholder” release date of April 30.
- This edition is published by Skyhorse Publishing.
- According to the cover, lawyer Alan Dershowitz has written the introduction to the edition.
- It’s not immediately clear when the various versions will be available.
- The digital format could obviously be made available fairly quickly. However, an audio version (assuming it uses a real narrator) and paperback would take time to produce.
- Amazon is also offering the report as an audiobook through its Audible subsidiary for free.
- It’s worth noting that another major report, the 9/11 commission’s, was also published and sold when it was released.