‘George to the Rescue’ getting 10th season on NBC stations
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
The home improvement series “George to the Rescue” returns for a tenth season on Saturday, March 23 on NBC stations.
- Produced by LX.TV, a division of NBC Owned Television Stations group, the series will continue its decade-long legacy of highlighting how the power of home renovation can bring communities and families together, and make life-changing impacts on families who may be facing life’s biggest trials.
- “George to the Rescue” launched in 2013, with more than 100 episodes airing to date.
- The series features George Oliphant and his team of contractors and designers taking on perplexing home improvement projects for families facing their own personal challenges within their homes or work spaces that they can’t address on their own.
- In each episode, Oliphant and his team create life-changing, dramatic home transformations that develop before audiences’ eyes.
- At the end of each episode, Oliphant and his team join with neighbors and communities to surprise families with their newly renovated spaces.
“George to the Rescue” tenth season highlights will include:
- Teenage Cancer Survivor: George creates a dream bedroom for a resilient teenager who has bravely battled cancer. Episode airs March 23.
- Man Battles Parkinson’s Disease: George does a life-changing renovation for three sisters and their father, who is battling Parkinson’s disease. Episode airs March 30.
- Singing Prodigy Fights Rare Illness: George creates a home recording studio for global music prodigy Sparsh Shah, who suffers from the disease Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Episode airs April 6.
- Children Battle Rare Disease: George creates a custom basement for two young siblings with Cockayne syndrome. Episode airs April 13.
- Resource Center Rescued for Cancer Patients and Families: George rescues a life-changing community resource center for individuals and families affected by cancer. Episode airs April 20
- Christmas Surprise for Grieving Family: A community rallies for a grieving family after a loving husband/father’s tragic Thanksgiving 2017 passing. George teamed up with the local police department to surprise the family during Christmas. Episode airs April 27.
- Transformed Community Center: George transforms a vibrant community center focused on helping adults with intellectual disabilities. Episode airs May 4.
In additioin to airing on local NBC affiliate at various times, episodes are also available on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.