Chipotle expand tuition program to include full coverage of select programs
Chipotle is adding new education benefits to its employees.
- The Mexican fast casual chain that it will introduce a program that will cover 100% of tuition for 75 different styles of business and technology degrees for eligible workers.
- After 120 days employees, will become eligible to take classes through nonprofit, accredited institutions, including The University of Arizona, Bellevue University, Brandman University, Southern New Hampshire University and Wilmington University.
- The benefit is done through a Chipotle partnership with Guild Education.
- The program is an addition to the company’s existing tuition reimbursement program that reimbursed employees up to $5,250 a year for tuition at a school of their choice.
- The new program will include Chipotle paying the costs upfront.
- In addition Chipotle also offers eligible employees a chance to earn an extra month’s pay each year for meeting “certain criteria.”
- Other perks include health care, fitness discounts, free English language and GED classes.