Chick-Fil-A says it won’t rule out donating to anti-LGBTQ charities in the future
Perhaps not surprisingly, Chick-Fil-A says it won’t rule out donating to anti-LGBTQ charities again in the future.
Read full story »
- Vice reported that Chick-Fil-A will focus on education, homelessness and hunger for its charitable efforts.
- However, when pressed on the issue, it says it won’t rule out donating to any organization — anti-LBTQ or not.
- The company had announced it would stop donating to two charities who have histories of speaking out against same sex marriage.
- However, GLAAD noted at the time that the company still has ties on Focus on the Family.
- In addition, its CEO has made disparaging comments about same sex marriage in the past.