When will ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ return?
Fans of Debmar-Mercury’s syndicated “The Wendy Williams Show” are wondering when the show’s titular host will finally return.
- The show was initially slated to return with new episodes Jan. 7 after a planned holiday hiatus.
- However, the return date was pushed to Jan. 14, 2019 after host Wendy Williams announced she needed more time to recover from a shoulder injury.
- Repeat episodes aired Jan. 7 to 11.
- On Jan. 14, 2019, the show returned from reruns with all new episodes with these panel members.
- Williams was scheduled to return her hosting duties Jan. 21, 2019, but delayed her return after being hospitalized for complications relating to Graves’ Disease.
- The show will air repeats the week of Jan. 21, with guest hosts starting the week of Jan. 28.
- As of Jan. 21, the show has not announced a firm return date for Williams as host of the show.
- The latest delay is just the latest in a long series of delays, odd behavior and on-air medical surprise from Williams.