Fans of Debmar-Mercury’s syndicated “The Wendy Williams Show” are wondering when the show will finally return from its holiday hiatus.
- The show was initially slated to return with new episodes Jan. 7 after a planned holiday hiatus.
- However, the return date was pushed to Jan. 14, 2019 after host Wendy Williams announced she needed more time to recover from a shoulder injury.
- Now, although the show is returning Jan. 14, it won’t be in its normal format.
- Williams will not appear Jan. 13 to 18, however.
- Instead, the show will use a panel of “hot talkers” for a week.
- The panelists have yet to be announced.
- Williams is now scheduled to return her hosting duties Jan. 21, 2019.
- Repeat episodes will air Jan. 7 to 11.
- On Jan. 14, 2019, the show returned from reruns with all new episodes with these panel members.