Who filled in for Wendy Williams?
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
On Monday, Jan. 14, 2019, “The Wendy Williams Show” returned from reruns without its titular host.
- Instead, a four person panel was used, as the show had previously announced.
- The de facto moderator was “CNN Tonight” anchor Don Lemon.
- In addition, actress, comedian and “The Juicy Scoop” host Heather McDonald served as a panel member.
- The third panel member was Variety and “Page Six TV” reporter Elizabeth Wagmeister.
- Rounding out the panel was Judge Faith Jenkins, who previously hosted “Judge Faith.”
- Williams’ absence is one of the latest in a series of absences and noteworthy events at the show.
- Williams is scheduled to return to her syndicated daytime talk show Jan. 21, 2019.