Who filled in for Wendy Williams?
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
On Monday, Jan. 14, 2019, “The Wendy Williams Show” returned from reruns without its titular host.
- Instead, a four person panel was used, as the show had previously announced.
- The de facto moderator was “CNN Tonight” anchor Don Lemon.
- In addition, actress, comedian and “The Juicy Scoop” host Heather McDonald served as a panel member.
- The third panel member was Variety and “Page Six TV” reporter Elizabeth Wagmeister.
- Rounding out the panel was Judge Faith Jenkins, who previously hosted “Judge Faith.”
- Williams’ absence is one of the latest in a series of absences and noteworthy events at the show.
- Williams is scheduled to return to her syndicated daytime talk show Jan. 21, 2019.