Fox Business correspondent allegedly walked into federal courthouse with crack pipe
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
A Fox Business personality is likely facing trouble after he was allegedly caught with drug paraphernalia in a federal court building.
- Lawrence Crook III was allegedly entering a New York City federal courthouse to cover the Sprint-T-Mobile merger.
- A security guard reportedly spotted a bulge in Crook’s (yes, that’s his last name) sock, which was allegedly a crack pipe) reported The New York Post.
- However, another report says that the pipe allegedly fell out of Crook’s pocket while he was entering.
- Crook reportedly confessed the pipe was his.
- Crook recently lost his job at CNN.