Megyn Kelly apparently hates it when people FaceTime in public
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
- In the tweet, she pointed out that she spotted someone doing this in a restaurant the other day.
- “People can’t go 15 mins anymore without having someone there to entertain them,” wrote the television host.
- In the ultimate “first world problem” sign off, she tweeted “We need you on the upper west side.”
- Many Twitter users called out Kelly for being judgmental.
- Kelly is currently unemployed, after negotiating a multimillion dollar exit deal from NBC.
I saw someone doing this in a restaurant yesterday. At a table as she ate. People can’t go 15 mins anymore without having someone there to entertain them. We need you on the upper west side @Yashar. https://t.co/4P8eN9gj7o
— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) March 14, 2019