‘Tonight Show’ becomes the first late night show to pass key YouTube milestone
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
“The Tonight Show” became the first late night show to hit 20 million followers on YouTube.
- Note that all follower counts listed here are as of approximately 11:30 a.m. eastern Thursday, Feb. 21 and likely will have changed by the time you read this.
- In fact, since breaking the milestone, the show has since added about 31,000 followers — It’s sitting at about 20,031,373.
- Fallon’s “little brother” show, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” has about 2,712,554.
- “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” has only 5,844,268 followers.
- “The Late Late Show” trails “Tonight” with 18,165,718.
- “Jimmy Kimmel Live” has about 13,788,387.
- Conan O’Brien, whose late night show airs on TBS, has 6,660,911.