‘CBS This Morning’ releases new anchor photo — that features an odd ‘gap’
“CBS This Morning” has released a new “family photo” of its upcoming anchor team.
- The photo, which the show tweeted, features Gayle King at the center, flanked by Anthony Mason and Tony Dokoupil.
- Dokoupil and Mason are set to join King at the anchor desk starting May 30.
- The photo features the show’s Studio 57 in the background, though, in an interesting move, an unfinished part of the set appears on the far right, behind the video wall.
- In addition to being able to see what appears to be a cable run, the structural supports of the LED panels are also visible.
- It’s not clear if the photo was meant to show this behind-the-scenes part of the studio.
- There are some studio lights visible on the left side of the photo, though the large black gap on the right is a bit more glaring.
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) May 6, 2019