CNN anchor suffers migraine minutes before air
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
- After someone going by the name of Scott Harvey on Twitter posted a photo of her face on the side of a milk carton, Baldwin responded.
- Baldwin apparently was on set and ready to start when an ocular migraine hit.
- According to her tweet, she gets them about once a year, but never had one happen on set in the 20 years she’s been in broadcasting.
- CNN had Brianna Keilar, who anchors the anchor just before Baldwin under the title “CNN Right Now,” continue anchoring, which Baldwin thanked her for on Twitter.
- Baldwin returned to CNN on Friday, Dec. 11.
— Scott Harvey (@coupesdegras) January 10, 2019
Ocular migraine. I get ‘em about once a year. And in 20 years of doing live TV… that had never happened on set til today. I suddenly couldn’t see. HUGE props to my girl @brikeilarcnn for hopping in the seat with 2 mins notice. Going home to sit in the dark. Back tomorrow. Xoxo https://t.co/Q7679gkcLo
— Brooke Baldwin (@BrookeBCNN) January 10, 2019