Fremantle Media changes name, logo design
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
- The company, based in Britain, owns the “Idol,” “Got Talent” and “X Factor” brands, with various iterations of the shows airing in different countries around the world.
- The company also has regional brands, with its North American one involved in the production of the syndicated “Family Feud” and the new version of “Match Game” on ABC.
- In September 2018, along with a corporate restructuring, the company dropped the “Media” from its name — becoming “Fremantle Limited.”
- A new logo was introduced that featured just the word “Fremantle” in a hand drawn handwriting style font.
- The old logo featured the words “FreemantleMedia” in a sans serif font with a sketch-style of globe.
- In some ways, the new design is similar to the News Corp. logo redesign.
- The updated vanity card continues to roll out on Fremantle shows globally.