Here’s what Apple says will be on its TV+ streaming service at launch — and soon after
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
So far, here’s a list of the content that Apple says will be available at launch:
- “The Morning Show,” a behind the scenes newsroom drama starring Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston and Steve Carell.
- A comedy about poet Emily Dickinson starring Hailee Steinfeld entitled “Dickinson.”
- An Oprah Winfrey series
- A Sesame Street spinoff “Helpsters”
- “Ghostwriter” children’s series
- Animated “Snoopy in Space”
- A movie called “The Elephant Queen.”
- “For All Mankind,” an alternative history of the space race
Apple also announced that “most” shows will drop three episodes to start with weekly installments after that, while others — which it did not specify — will be released all at once.
The streamer has also committed to adding additional content in the months after launch, such as:
- A Jada Pinkett Smith produced movie entitled “Hala.”
- “Truth Be Told,” a mystery starring Octavia Spencer.
- An M. Night Shyamalan thriller called “Servant.”
- “Little America” from HBO “Silicon Valley” star Kumail Nanjiani and his wife.
- “The Banker” film