Not surprisingly, NBCU is really promoting’Kelly Clarkson’ hard
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
NBCUniversal’s latest venture into syndicated talk, “The Kelly Clarkson Show” is getting the full court press across the network’s multiple shows and platforms.
- Clarkson appeared live on “Today” on Monday, Sept. 9, 2019 to plug her show.
- She’s also scheduled to appear on “The Tonight Show” and “Late Night” later tonight.
- NBC owned stations and affiliates are also airing taped interviews with Clarkson.
- Promos for her show are also airing across NBCU channels, including Bravo and E!
- Clarkson tapes her show in Los Angeles, so she trekked to New York City to promote the show on these shows, which are all produced out of Rockefeller Center.
- By extension, this means that Clarkson’s series premiere was taped in advance, which isn’t uncommon with daytime talkers.