Pa. station suffers technical meltdown
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
WJAC, the NBC affiliate in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, had a slew of technical difficulties during its 11 p.m. newscast Tuesday, July 10, 2018, reports FTVLive:
- The station managed to piece together a newscast despite the numerous issues.
- No video from the field was available.
- During weather, two weather maps appeared on screen at the time time — with one occupying about one third of the screen.
- The station was able to use its ticker to let viewers know about the technical difficulties it was experiencing.
- It’s not clear what caused the issues.