After being ousted from Chicago’s Fox O&O as anchor of “Good Day Chicago” — Darlene Hill has a new job.
- Hill had been with WFLD for 23 years before disappearing from air in October 2017.
- The station then formerly announced she was no longer with Fox 32 Chicago in November.
- Hill made a guest appearance on “Windy City Live” on Chicago’s ABC O&O.
- Now, the has landed at WCMH in Columbus, Ohio, anchoring from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Hill tweeted the news of her new gig.
- Hill is a native of Ohio and attended college in the state.
- The station hasn’t gotten around, as of this writing, to posting her bio on its website.