Ecommerce platform Shopify is launching its own film and TV studio to highlight the stories and journeys of entrepreneurs as they build businesses.
Click here to read the full story »
- The venture, called Shopify Studios, will focus on providing original content that showcases the stories of business owners who span a wide range of industries, socioeconomic backgrounds and cultures, in hope of lighting the path for future inventors, artists, builders, innovators and dreamers to come.
- Shopify Studios will partner with renowned creators, talent and production companies, such as Anonymous Content, Spoke Studios (part of Brent Montgomery’s Wheelhouse Entertainment) and Saville Productions
- Shopify Studios will produce long and short form series, long form documentaries and more.
- In addition the new venture will also create video content for the company’s social media channels.
- To learn more and watch the Shopify Studios trailer, click here.