‘The Talk’ is losing another co-host
By MixDex Article may include affiliate links
- Sara Gilbert, who is credited with creating the show, will leave the show at the end of the season.
- “This is something I have been struggling with for a while, and going back and forth, but I’ve decided it’s time for me to leave the show,” said Gilbert.
- She has been with the show since its 2010 debut.
- Gilbert, who revived her childhood role of Darlene Connor on the “Roseanne” revival and its spinoff “The Connors,” says she got the acting and producing bug again after working on those two shows.
- ABC has renewed “The Connors,” which was created after Roseanne Barr left her self titled sitcom’s revival after sending a tweet many viewed as racist, for a second season.
- Chen was replaced by Carrie Ann Inaba.
- Chen continues to host the CBS reality series “Big Brother.”
- After Gilbert departs, Sharon Osbourne will be the only remaining co-host who has been with the show since its start.