CBS News is facing a gender discrimination and retaliation complaint after a senior producer allegedly sent inappropriate photos to another, lower ranked, staffer.
- “60 Minutes” senior producer Michael Gavshon is named in the suit as having sent an inappropriate photo to a staffer.
- Cassandra Vinograd, a London based associated producer, filed the lawsuit.
- According to her attorneys, Vinograd says that she emailed both the HR and legal teams at CBS to request an investigation into the photo.
- She also alleged that Gavshon drank alcohol during work hours.
- CBS reportedly determined the alleged photo was a “mistake” and could not corroborate Vinograd’s alcohol accusations.
- Since then, Vinograd alleges that Gavshon retaliated against her and CBS has done nothing to address the reported conduct.