ABC News believes it has identified the person who leaked video of Amy Robach expressing frustration that her Jeffrey Epstein story was smothered by the network, reports Yashar Ali.
- Two sources tell Ali that ABC execs believe they have identified the leaker, but that person no longer works for ABC.
- It’s not immediately clear, however, if the person gave the video to Project Veritas, or it made its way there via other routes.
- According to Ali’s reporting, the mystery person now works at CBS News.
- Ali’s sources tell him that ABC has reached out to CBS to “warn” them about the person.
- Leaking or giving out off air or raw footage is, at most media outlets, a violation of company policy.