CBS adds former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus as analyst
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- Priebus made his first appearance on Jan. 22, 2020’s coverage of his old boss’ impeachment trial.
- Priebus was one of many short lived White House staffers, staying on payroll approximately six month from January to July 2017.
- In addition to appearing on CBS, he continues to work for law firm Michael, Best & Freidrich as president and chief strategist.
- Most people given a “contributor” or “analyst” title receive compensation from the network and typically sign contracts with the network.
- CBS did not announce terms of Priebus’ deal, which is typically the case.