‘CBS This Morning’ names permanent executive producer
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
- Diana Miller has been named EP of the show effective immediately, according to an announcement issued by CBS.
- Miller has been filling in as executive producer on an interim basis since Ryan Kadro left in January 2019.
- Miller was previously the show’s senior broadcast producer since 2016.
- She has been with the show since 2014.
- The announcement was made by Susan Zirinsky, president of CBS News.
- Meanwhile, “CBS This Morning” axed co-anchor Bianna Golodryga earlier this week.
- There are also reports that Gayle King is close to signing a new deal to remain with CBS and its morning newscast, but co-anchor Norah O’Donnell and John Dickerson’s futures are less certain.
- Insiders report that O’Donnell may take over as anchor of “CBS Evening News,” ousting Jeff Glor, while Dickerson may be moved to “60 Minutes.”
- Reports also indicate that the network then wants to “rebuild” “CBS This Morning” around King.