Chicago Fox moving local late night show
Just a month after launching a late night show with a local radio host, Fox 32 Chicago is moving the show to a new timeslot.
- “Later with Leon” is moving to 11:30 p.m. Oct. 7, 2019.
- The show debuted Sept. 9 and 10 p.m.
- The 10 p.m. timeslot put the show up against local news on most other Chicago stations, though it’s not immediately clear if the move is related to its competition.
- The new timeslot puts “Later with Leon” up against “The Late Late Show with James Corden” on WBBM, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” on WMAQ and “Nightline” on WLS.
- The show is typically taped around 1 p.m. in the afternoon and airs Monday through Thursday.