What do you do with a challenge like Katie Nolan?
- The question ESPN execs seem to be struggling with after inking the former Fox Sports personality to a reported $1.3 million a year contract, The New York Post reports.
- Her “Always Late” show on the network’s streaming platform ESPN+ has failed to catch on with audiences, despite its 2.4 million subscriber base.
- ESPN doesn’t released ratings data for its streaming shows, but the Post reports “Always Late” isn’t grabbing as many eyeballs and the network wants.
- Now, ESPN is planning to give the show a chance on ESPN2, with a 12:30 a.m. eastern airing on the channel, which is available in 84 million homes.
- The change will take effect Thursdays starting Sept. 26.