Fox News host calls Trump and Kim ‘two dictators’
A “Fox & Friends Weekend” co-host referred to Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un as “two dictators” on Sunday’s edition of the show:
- Abby Huntsman said “This is history we are living, regardless of what happens in that meeting between the two dictators. What we are seeing right now, this is history.”
- The show was covering Trump’s arrival in Singapore for a rescheduled summit with the North Korean leader Kim.
- Guest and former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who was on air at the time with Huntsman, did not catch the gaffe.
- Abby Huntsman is the daughter of U.S. Ambassador to Russia Jon Huntsman.
- Abby Huntsman later apologized on air for the statement.
Fox & Friends accidentally said this about the Singapore summit: "regardless of what happens in that meeting between the two dictators."
This gaffe is probably the most honest thing ever said in the program's history. pic.twitter.com/eooBanu9b2
— Adam Best (@adamcbest) June 10, 2018