Fox News switches things up for New Year’s Eve
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
Fox News has announced an overhaul to its New Year’s Even programming.
- Jesse Watters and Kennedy will helm the network’s coverage starting at 10 p.m. under the “All American New Year” banner
- This special will originate from Times Square.
- Eric Bolling and Kimberly Guilfoyle hosted the special in recent years.
- Bolling was ousted from Fox News in August after sexual harassment accusations.
- Guilfoyle continues to host “The Five.”
- Starting at 8 p.m., Ed Henry will host “Countdown to 2018” until Watters and Kennedy take over at 10.
- The network will also offer 360 virtual reality views of the festivities hosted by Lisa Boothe.