Billy Bush, who was ousted as host of “Today” following the infamous “grab them by the pussy” tape scandal, is reportedly in talks to make a comeback on “Extra.”
Click here to read the full story »
- Bush hosted what was then called “Access Hollywood,” an “Extra” competitor, from 2004 to 2016.
- In 2016, NBC announced he would join the “Today” team in New York City.
- However, after the infamous “pussy” tape of an off camera discussion between Bush and Donald Trump, Bush was suspended and eventually fired from “Today” after a brief tenure.
- “Extra” announced a fall 2019 move to Fox stations in seven major markets in late 2018.
- Meanwhile, current “Extra” host Mario Lopez is reportedly in discussions to join “Access” — the new name for Bush’s old show.