‘Jeopardy!’ goes big with James Holzhauer centric Tournament of Champions promos
The Season 36 “Jeopardy!” Tournament of Champions is perhaps one of the most anticipated runs of the tournament of all time with “Jeopardy! James” Holzhauer returning after his record breaking run.
- The tournament airs Nov. 4 to 15 and uses the show’s standard two week tournament format.
- The top scoring contestants from the previous season are eligible for the following season’s tournament.
- Previously, the tournament features all five day champions as well as the top scoring four game winners.
- However, since the show removed the five game limit, the qualifiers were revised.
- The first week will feature five games featuring three contestants each, resulting in five quarterfinalists.
- Each of these winners advances to the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday games.
- The winners of those games are also joined by the four highest scoring non-winners of the previous week’s games.
- The winners of each of these three games advance to a two day, total point final that airs Thursday and Friday.