‘Jeopardy!’ goes big with James Holzhauer centric Tournament of Champions promos
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- The tournament airs Nov. 4 to 15 and uses the show’s standard two week tournament format.
- The top scoring contestants from the previous season are eligible for the following season’s tournament.
- Previously, the tournament features all five day champions as well as the top scoring four game winners.
- However, since the show removed the five game limit, the qualifiers were revised.
- The first week will feature five games featuring three contestants each, resulting in five quarterfinalists.
- Each of these winners advances to the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday games.
- The winners of those games are also joined by the four highest scoring non-winners of the previous week’s games.
- The winners of each of these three games advance to a two day, total point final that airs Thursday and Friday.