Local Now joins OTTera’s offerings
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
Byron Allen’s Allen Media Group announced today the continued expansion of its fast-growing free streaming platform Local Now through a new deal with OTTera,Inc.
Through the new partnership, Local Now viewers will have access to 12 additional free streaming channels, adding to the existing 24/7 access to unique content across all genres, from local news and sporting events to other premium entertainment channels, at zero cost. New channels to be added to the platform’s OTT offerings include:
- Canela TV: with over 8,000 hours of premium Spanish and English Content, Canela TV is the premier destination for US Hispanics!
- Motorvision TV: dedicated to the automotive world, Motorvision TV shares reliable car reviews, exciting motorsports, entertaining lifestyle shows, exclusive classics and documentaries.
- POD TV: the first of its kind television channel dedicated to airing podcast video episodes.
- Space Channel: premium news and entertainment channel dedicated to Space.
- Party Tyme Karaoke: offers over 20,000+ songs to channel your inner singing superstar
- DrinkTV: a unique content destination that celebrates the best in drinks culture.
- The Love Destination: your one-stop destination for everything love, dating and relationships.
- Cooking Panda: bringing people together through food, Cooking Panda offers content filled with good food, mouthwatering presentation, exciting and sometimes hilarious execution.
- Channel Fight: Channel Fight brings instruction from some of the world’s best martial artists, sports combat highlights and fight documentaries.
- Treehouse Gaming Network: non-stop gaming from the funniest creators playing all your favorites including Roblox, Minecraft, Fortnite and more!
- Novocomedy: family friendly content for everyone. Pranks, home videos, hidden cameras, animated shows and more, it’s all fun and it’s all there!
Local Now has a total of 325+ free-streaming channels, including a Local Now channel in every DMA in the country, and over 10,000 movies, TV shows, and documentaries.
Recent partnerships with Local Now have brought tremendous star power to the platform, including titles starring Robert De Niro, Kevin Hart, Adam Sandler, Meryl Streep, Samuel L. Jackson, Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, Ryan Reynolds, Jennifer Garner, Chadwick Boseman, Al Pacino, Robert Downey, Jr., Queen Latifah, Channing Tatum, Jason Bateman, and Matthew McConaughey.
“Whether you’re looking for a new car, a great recipe or the latest video episode of your favorite podcast, we’re pleased to say that you can find it all on our free streaming service Local Now,” says Byron Allen, founder, chairman, and CEO of Local Now parent company Allen Media Group in a statement. “We’re thrilled to announce this partnership with OTTera as we continue to rapidly expand our content and channels.”
“OTTera is excited to be partnering with Local Now, as we are both aligned in our approach of catering to the end user experience. We will continue to provide premium channels that users want and enjoy,” said Stephen L. Hodge, Co-CEO of OTTera in a statement.