‘Maddow’ beats ‘Hannity’ in demo
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- “The Rachel Maddow Show” was the number one cable news program in the adults 25-54 demographic according to Nielsen data from Dec. 31, 2018 to March 28, 2019.
- “Maddow” averaged 552,000 viewers in the demo, beating 542,000 for “Hannity” and 528,000 for “Hannity” specials.
- “Maddow” also beat its own record for total viewers, averaging 3.07 million.
- MSNBC also posted growth in the quarter — the only network to in total day data.
- “The 11th Hour with Brian Williams” also came out on top in both the demo and total viewers.
- “Morning Joe” also hit an all time high in total viewers.
- “Deadline: White House” also won its timeslot in total viewers, delivering the network’s highest ratings for the hour ever.