Megyn Kelly slams Kaepernick for making Iran about race, not terrorism
- “There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people for the expansion of American imperialism,” the former San Fransisco 49ers quarterback tweeted.
- That drew a response from Kelly, who accused Kaepernick of making the issue about race instead of terrorism: “Because everything is racist. Everything. Even fighting back against terrorists who kill Americans. Nike, feeling proud?”
- Kelly’s low rated NBC talk show “Megyn Kelly Today” was canceled after comments she made on air about black face.
- Kelly’s response, in turn, drew criticism from other celebs and big names on Twitter, but Kelly wasn’t having it.
- “No, I will not be shamed over calling out bull**** claims of racism, which undermine the legitimate claims,” she tweeted. “Killing a terrorist is not about skin color; it’s about protecting our country from a guy who murdered hundreds of Americans, period.”
Read full story »
There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people for the expansion of American imperialism.