Natalie Morales will “likely” no longer host the NBC-produced syndicated “Access” — though she is staying with the network, reports Page Six.
Click here to read the full story »
- There are also reports that “Extra” host Mario Lopez will become the new host of “Access,” which was formerly known as “Access Hollywood.”
- Sources say that it is “likely” Lopez will move to “Access.”
- Meanwhile, sources tell Page Six that Morales will stay on at NBC, including continuing her role as west coast anchor of “Today.”
- Maureen FitzPatrick is slated to take over as executive producer of the show, the network confirmed to Page Six.
- Rob Silverstein is departing the show as EP.
- Meanwhile, to add to the confusion of this story, there’s another woman named Natalie Morales in the mix here.