NBC returns with ‘Super Stream Sunday’ event around big game
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
In celebration of Super Bowl LII on Feb. 4, NBCUniversal presents “Super Stream Sunday,” providing consumers with an unprecedented ability to enjoy 11 continuous hours of unauthenticated NBC streaming content.
- “Super Stream Sunday” content will include NBC’s presentation of Super Bowl LII, Justin Timberlake headlining the Pepsi Super Bowl LII halftime show, the Super Bowl LII pre- and post-game shows and NBC’s post-game presentation of “This is Us”
- The special access event kicks off at non eastern with NBC’s Super Bowl pre-game coverage, and concludes with the critically acclaimed drama “This is Us,” which follows post-game coverage at approximately 10 p.m.
- Viewers accessing NBCSports.com, the NBC Sports app, and NBC.com during “Super Stream Sunday” will not be prompted to log-in with credentials
- NBC’s coverage of Super Bowl LII will also be available on mobile phones through the NFL and Yahoo Sports mobile apps
- NBC Sports Group was the first to ever live stream a Super Bowl in the U.S. when it did so to desktops and tablets for NBC’s coverage of Super Bowl XLVI on February 5, 2012
- Content details regarding NBC’s Super Bowl pre-game coverage will be released closer to the game itself
- The full HD-quality video stream will come directly from NBC’s broadcasts and powered by Playmaker Media, the NBC Sports app is available on Apple iOS, Android and select Samsung devices, as well as on Amazon Fire, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Win10 and Xbox.