Seattle anchor gets engaged
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
A Seattle anchor has gotten engaged to his girlfriend.
- Gabe Cohen, the son of Meredith Vieira, is currently an anchor and reporter at KOMO, the ABC affiliate in Seattle.
- He proposed to girlfriend Alli Flicker, a former KHQ Spokane reporter.
- Cohen also worked at KHQ as a reporter.
- The pair first met while interning together in London, but fell in live during their time at KHQ, according to Vieira.
- While Cohen has remained in TV, Flicker now works for Amazon as a corporate communications specialist.