The two new shows MGM is offering for syndication
MGM has announced two new syndicated strips.
- “The Drama” and “Personal Injury Court” will both be available for the syndication market in the fall of 2019.
- “The Drama” will leverage social media as way to help answer viewer questions about everyday problems.
- The show recently completed a test run in Phoenix and Los Angeles.
- “The Drama” is produced by MGM Television and distributed by MGM.
- “Personal Injury Court” will join MGM’s other courtroom television show offerings “Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court” and “Couples Court with the Cutlers.”
- “Paternity Court” and “Couples Court” were both recently renewed, though neither strip has national clearance.
- “Personal Injury Court” will feature Judge Gino Brogdon presiding over, not surprisingly, personal injury cases.
- The show is produced by 501 East Entertainment and distributed by Orion Television, which is an MGM subsidiary.