The company that acquired The Weather Channel last year has announced a new syndicated offering with a weather theme.
- Entertainment Studios, which is lead by Byron Allen, acquired The Weather Channel in 2018.
- The company has announced that “The World’s Funniest Weather” will be a weekly half hour syndication offering available for fall 2019.
- The show will showcase clips from local, national and international outlets as well as amateur videos that offer a funny spin on weather.
- Scott Satin will executive produce.
- Satin’s experience includes a stint as EP of NBC’s “Most Outrageous Moments” and another Entertainment Studios show “Funny You Should Ask.”
- Entertainment Studios is producing and distributing the show.
- “The World’s Funniest Weather” marks the company’s 42nd show.