Trump misspells ‘Fox & Friends’ co-host’s name in tweet, tagging a progressive organizer instead
By The MixDex Wire Article may include affiliate links
Donald Trump misspelled the name of a “Fox & Friends” co-host — one he once granted an impromptu live interview to — in a tweet.
- The tweet, which was posted Oct. 14, 2019 at 10 a.m. eastern, mentions investigating the charges surrounding the arrest of UBS banker Scott Hapgood.
- He then tagged the three “Fox & Friends” co-hosts.
- However, he spelled Steve Doocy’s last name “Ducey.”
- It’s worth noting that there is an active account at @SteveDucey belonging to someone with that name.
- This Steve Ducey is, according to his bio, the Hollywood Field Manager for Nithya Raman, a progressive candidate running for city council in Los Angeles. His bio also includes his preferred gender pronouns.
Will be looking into the Scott Hapgood case, and the Island of Anguilla. Something looks and sounds very wrong. I know Anguilla will want to see this case be properly and justly resolved! @foxandfriends @SteveDucey @ainsleyearhardt
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 14, 2019