Wendy Williams finally addresses divorce from estranged husband Kevin Hunter
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- On Monday, April 15, 2019’s show, Williams indirectly addressed her divorce with viewers.
- “It’s crazy ’cause now my business is your business. It’s kind of funny. Turnabouts a fair game, I get it,” she said after a Hot Topics segment on Tiger Woods.
- Though she never directly mentioned Hunter or the divorce directly — though she did mention her son, Kevin Hunter Jr. — she did say she will be moving out of the sober house she’s been living at soon and said “It’ll be Wendy on her own.”
- She then went on to say that by addressing her addiction and health over the past few months, she was able to get clarity on her situation and has a plan to move forward with her son.
- Williams also acknowledged the criticism that many have called her out on for not being transparent about her own personal problems when a key part of her show’s format is discussing the personal lives of celebrities.