Who is the new fourth co-anchor of ‘CBS This Morning’?
“CBS This Morning” has added a fourth co-host to the anchor desk.
- Bianna Golodryga, who has been a regular substitute anchor on the show recently, has officially been named the show’s fourth co-host.
- Golodryga joins Gayle King, Norah O’Donnell and John Dickerson.
- In 2012, “CBS This Morning” replaced “The Early Show” with King, Erica Hill and Charlie Rose as co-anchors.
- Hill was replaced that fall with O’Donnell.
- Rose was fired by CBS in 2017 after accusations of sexual assault and Dickerson replaced him in January 2018.
- King, meanwhile, remains the only original member of the anchor team still behind the desk.
— Savannah Guthrie (@SavannahGuthrie) October 3, 2018
We’re thrilled to announce that @CBSNews correspondent @BiannaGolodryga is joining @GayleKing, @NorahODonnell and @JDickerson as co-host of @CBSThisMorning! #newsisbackhttps://t.co/Vc3z6Q5wdk pic.twitter.com/eZcHaKSebs
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) October 3, 2018