YouTube TV may have found a hole in the commercial break-time continuum.
- YouTube TV is promoting its “cable free live TV” service during commercial breaks on popular cable networks.
- The spots typically include a more traditional style commercial first spotlighting the key features of YouTube TV.
- Then, however, is when things get a bit different.
- After the final title slide of the “traditional” commercial, there’s a short “commercial break.”
- Viewers typically see a white screen with the YouTube TV logo and text reading “You’re watching…” with the current network logo “… on YouTube TV.”
- The next line reads “Commercial break. We’ll be right back.”
- Along the bottom of the screen the key features are against reinforced thanks to animated text.