CNN prepping to make move to Hudson Yards
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
CNN is preparing to make the move to its new Hudson Yards facility — leaving behind Time Warner Center on Columbus Circle.
- Time Warner Center opened in 2003 and features multiple studios, newsrooms and offices for both CNN and its sister properties.
- Time Warner announced plans to sell its interest in the the building in 2014, but said at the time it would remain in the building until at least 2018.
- At the time, the company had just finished some renovations on the building’s workspaces.
- “CNN Tonight,” “Anderson Cooper 360,” “New Day,” “Cuomo Primetime” and “Reliable Sources” all originate from the building, as well as several editions of “CNN Newsroom” — and all shows will relocate to new studios and offices in the Hudson Yards building once it opens.
- There’s no immediate word on when the move will be made.
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) March 15, 2019