Get ready: Redacted Mueller Report expected Thursday, despite ‘within a week’ promise
By Matt Collins Article may include affiliate links
- On Tuesday, April 9, Barr announced he expected to release the report “within a week.”
- Technically, April 18 is outside of a one calendar week window — as well as just outside seven working days, assuming you count the 9th as one of those days.
- Barr’s announcement April 9 was a bit vague, probably by design.
- Speculation was that the report would hit in a Friday night “news dump” April 12.
- Others guessed, somewhat sarcastically, that Sunday, April 14 during the final season premiere of “Game of Thrones” would be a good time to release the report.
- However, both of those days came and went without any word from Barr.
- The spokesperson said the 400 page report, which redactions, will be made available to both Congress and the public Thursday.